Microsoft Exchange Server is one of the critical components for facilitating a uniformed and real-time email services through the front-end email application, i.e. MS Outlook. Any form of disruption and inconsistency in email communication because of uncontrolled state of Exchange Server should be a wakeup call for Server Admins to plan a revival process. Some of the critical factors responsible for Exchange Server corruption are:
- Failure of hardware components which includes hard drive malfunctioning, motherboard failure or memory faults.
- Intermittent network disconnection leads to abrupt synchronization of email records.
- Malevolent threats from brutal Trojan horses, viruses, and worms inside the boundaries of Exchange database.
- Occurrence of critical Exchange Jet Engine error codes.
- Findings of dirty shutdown states in the Exchange database.
After encountering with any of the above mentioned incidences, it is a major challenge to restore corrupted Exchange database and information store into a clean state without impacting the resources of Exchange. Keeping all variables in mind, our Software Engineers have conceptualized the integrated solution to recover severely damaged EDB files that are associated with the Exchange database. Exchange Server Recovery software is the output-driven software that resurrects corrupted or deleted EDB files and restores them in versatile file formats and locations.
- Empowered with agile algorithms that drives flawless recovery of corrupt EDB data files like sent items, emails, appointments, drafts, journals, calendars etc.
- Infixed with dynamic feature to restore corrupt EDB files in Outlook PST file.
- Engineered with dynamic Office 365 migration capability.
- Enabled with provisions to save individual email items in MSG, TXT, EML, RTF, HTML formats.
- Programmed with active migration capability that orchestrates seamless migration of repaired EDB to PST, live Exchange Server, Public Folders, or Archive Mailboxes.
- Axiomatically reinstates items in UNICODE of any language be it Chinese or French
- Infused with tactical recovery engines that helps you to remarkably repair Exchange jet engine errors and dirty shutdown states.
- Highly optimized to handle issues with Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5, and 5.0 editions.
- Outfitted with unique email filter options to export specific email items that matches with pre-configured field like option to pick dates from calendar to obtain desired files
- Expertly runs on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT, and 95 Operating Systems.
Exchange Server Recovery software renders amazing preview of all retrieved EDB email records that helps you to engage with the EDB recovery process without finding any complexities. Have a look at the latest visuals of Exchange mailbox recovery software, which assists you to perform Exchange mailbox recovery.
- Open the Exchange Server Recovery software, which displays the following screen as shown in the screenshot.
- In the Select Source Exchange Database, click the Browse or Search button to upload the corrupt EDB files. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Select Standard Scan or Advanced Scan according to the severity of Exchange corruption, and then click Finish to get the dynamic preview.
- View retrieved EDB folders and select the required items to save them in PST, Exchange Server, Office 365, Public Folders, or Archive Mailboxes.
- After facilitating the migration, the screen displays the message as shown in the screenshot.
Exchange Server Recovery software offers a unique benefit to assess the software's performance and functionalities by giving you a chance to operate evaluation version. With the trial copy, you can recover EDB files and generate the preview of repaired EDB mailboxes. However, the trial version of Exchange mailbox recovery software comes with a limitation that prohibits the saving of repaired email items that exceeds the 25 email items of each folder. These items can be saved to Live Exchange Server, Office 365 and Outlook PST folders. In order to avail the unrestricted save and migration features, purchase the licensed version.
Supported Virtual Environments
The following virtual environments are supported:
- VMware® Server 1.0x, 2.x
- VMware® Workstation v6.0x for Windows
- Microsoft® Virtual PC 2007
- VMware® ESX 4.0, ESXi
- Pentium Class Processor
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- Minimum 100 MB for of Hard Drive Space
- Adequate Hard Drive space to save results
- Microsoft Windows: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT, and 95
- Microsoft Windows Server: Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, and 2003
- Microsoft Exchange Server: MS Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5, and 5.0
- Microsoft Outlook: MS Outlook 2016, 2013 (both 32 bit and 64 bit), 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98, and 97